Nawab Pappadums’ crispier and crunchy Pappadums enhance the taste of the food, a hearty Indian meal isn’t complete without poppadoms. NAWAB Plain Madras Papads are purely made from chemical-free ingredients.
How T0 Cook
The cooking process of papadums is pretty simple. All you need to know is just how to fry the food. Here is a step-by-step process on how to cook poppadoms.
- Take a deep frying bowl and pour the required oil into deep fry papads.
- Then, heat the oil.
- Once the oil gets heated, slowly drop the uncooked poppadoms into the oil.
- Press on the poppadom using a flat spoon to deep fry in the oil.
- Make sure you do not press for over 3 seconds.
- Finally, place the pads on the tissue paper or serviette to drain excess oil.
That’s it. Now serving the papadum recipe along with the hot rice and spicy curries.