Poppadoms or poppadoms are traditional Indian snacks. Laila Madras Plain Pappadums 200g X 60 are delicious, wafer thin Indian lentil crackers. It’s cooked chiefly to serve beside hot rice with curries or pickles also normally consumed as starters with Laila sweet mango chutney, chopped onions and raita. You can also serve The Pappadum in soups, salads, and roadside masala chats to enhance flavour. LAILA Plain Madras Papads are purely made from chemical-free ingredients.
Ingredients: Urad Flour, Rice Flour, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Edible Vegetable Oil
HOW TO COOK
The cooking process of Laila Madras Plain Pappadums 200g X 60 is pretty simple. All you need to know is just how to fry the food. Here is a step-by-step process on how to cook poppadoms.
- Take a deep frying bowl and pour the required oil into deep fry papads.
- Then, heat the oil.
- Once the oil gets heated, slowly drop the uncooked poppadoms into the oil.
- Press on the poppadom using a flat spoon to deep fry in the oil.
- Make sure you do not press for over 3 seconds.
- Finally, place the pads on the tissue paper or serviette to drain excess oil.