Shahi jeera, also known as black cumin seeds, is a type of cumin seed that is longer, thinner, and darker in color than regular cumin seeds. Shahi Jeera (Cumin Seeds) 700G has a milder flavor than regular cumin, with a sweet, floral aroma. Shahi jeera is a versatile spice that can be used in a variety of dishes, including biryani, curries, and chutneys. It can also be used in breads, cakes, and other baked goods. It is a good source of nutrients and has several health benefits.
How to cook shahi jeera rice:
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 1 tablespoon shahi jeera seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- Rinse the rice in cold water until the water runs clear.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the shahi jeera seeds over medium heat until fragrant.
- Add the rice and stir to coat with the shahi jeera seeds.
- Add the salt and 2 cups of water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the rice is cooked through.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes, then fluff with a fork.
- Stir in the cilantro and mint.
- Serve hot.
This dish is simple to make and can be customized to your liking. You can add other vegetables, such as chopped carrots or peas, or you can use a different type of rice, such as jasmine or brown rice. You can also adjust the amount of Shahi Jeera (Cumin Seeds) 700G to taste.